GAS LEAK DETECTION SPRAY
ANTI-CORROSION, ANTI-OXIDATION, SUITABLE FOR ALL MATERIALS
GELATINISED TO ALLOW DETECTION IN ELEVATED SPACES AND VERTICAL SURFACES
CAN BE USED ON PIPES AND PURE OXYGEN CONNECTIONS UP TO 150 bar
HIGHLY SENSITIVE, PRECISELY LOCATE LEAKS
FAR EXCEEDS PERFORMANCE OF AN ELECTRONIC SENSOR
Gelified formula for use on vertical surfaces
Highly sensitive to micro leaks
Excellent surface tension on micro leaks
- “I use the gas leak detection aerosol to precisely locate refrigerant leaks.
Stefan Jajcaj - Refrigeration specialist - Un Deux Froid Soleil - 30210 Pouzilhac
- “It's hard to work at height on a stool or ladder. Finally, there is a leak detection aerosol that allows us to check for leaks on pipelines at any height. In addition, we are sure that we can put the product where it's needed.”
Stéphane - Self-employed plumber, Paris
- "Good thinking, an aluminium aerosol. But most importantly, what interests us here at PAC is the 4-year lifespan of the leak detection aerosol. We have several vans which are used to troubleshoot problems. I put an aerosol in each vehicle. The detection of gas leaks is not an everyday occurrence, but one is obliged to carry one just in case. The ability to use it for 4-years makes it even better.”
Jean Yves - Owner of a heating and plumbing firm in Orléans, France.
- “So what to say, it's good. Checking a new installation in a refectory to checking an air leak on a compressed air pipe connection is not the same thing! Yet, this product manages both. I even helped me locate a leak on a gas line at 16 bars."
Sébastien - Industrial maintenance technician in Rouen, France.
- “Well played at TEC INDUSTRIES SERVICE for the introduction of an aluminium aerosol can for the IBIOTEC Detect 1000 all-gas leak detector. I’ve lost count how many times I have found damaged aerosols in my toolboxes because of screwdrivers. At least with this product the contents are solid and my tools are not likely to rust.”
Bernard - Self-employed plumber, Niort, France.
- “We produce 800 tons of ice per day. Our 70 delivery vans respond 24 hours a day to the needs of our customers, who tend to contact us whenever their small machines break down. We have implemented a preventive maintenance system to detect the porosity of our pipes and to detect any leaks on our refrigerant and compressed air connections that feed the bagging machines. The cost of a DETECT 1000 aerosol is insignificant compared to the loss of refrigerant or a stoppage in production.”
Lek Phetkrai - Plant Manager, Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand.
Looking for another product ?
Discover our entire range by clicking on the photo
Manufacturing, lubrification, cleansing, protection,
IBiotec® Tec Industries® Service
offers a wide range of products reserved for industrial area
If you wish for :
a free sample
a technical advice
a product data sheet
a safety data sheet
IBiotec® Tec Industries®Service
manufacturer of technical chemical products.
Welcome to our website.